Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Birthday Cake by Sparkles and Sprinkles



Last year, sometime around mid-November I featured my BFF's (Dee) business (those who don't know what I'm talking of, refer to this blog post business-feature-sparkles-n-sprinkles ) that she shares with her college buddy (Sini). 

I figured I'd set aside one blog post to show you a bit of Sini's creation- made for me on my birthday this year, and ordered by a close friend Boo (for those who don't know about Boo refer rainbow-birthday).

(The cake from all angles)


                                   (Super Moist Chocolate cake-yum yum yum)


                                  (what I kept staring at with fascination like a 3 year old)


            Can they get any more creative with cake?!
              Thank you *SnS*, Sini for the yum cake, God Bless your hands, and Thank you Boo                   for the thought.And thank you Alfie for the space in your refrigerator XD
                                                    



XOXO,
BpV

No comments:

Post a Comment